First, please note you have to install the HAIKU application on your iPhone.
(see : How to install the app on an iPhone?)
Important : connection with HAIKU must be made through the app.
To pair your phone with HAIKU:
- Turn ON HAIKU
- Run the HAIKU app and follow the pairing procedure with code
- Your HAIKU will now connect your phone each time the Bluetooth is on.
- GPS must be turned ON on your phone.
Possible issues during 1st connection : you might be stuck on the app on a page with "HAIKU pairing in progress"
SOLUTION : >> see pictures here <<
- Kill the app (clicking twice on Home button and sliding the app away)
- Open the app again and start again the connection process (wait for the pop-up window or go in Settings / About your HAIKU / Connect the device)
Other Possible Issue : you might see HAIKU stuck on 'HAIKU Connecting'
- Turn OFF HAIKU by clicking 3 sec on the upper button
- Turn it back ON and start again the connection process